What is “Good Hair”? To me good good hair is healthy hair! Some woman have long hair, some short, some kinky and curly, some silky and straight. That’s the beauty of it, there is no definition to “Good Hair”, as long as you feel good in your locks, Girl Rock It!
Check Out This video On Super Foods For Healthy Hair:
The trick to having beautiful hair is simple, keep it healthy!
Simple Steps To Keeping Healthy Locks:
Do not use shampoos that contain the following sulfates:
- Ammonium Laureth Sulfate
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- TEA Laureth Sulfate
- TEA Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
The following sulfates are gentle and will not damage your hair:
- Polyoxethylene Fatty Alcohols
- PEG 80
- Sorbitan Laurate
- Decyl Polyglucose
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Myreth Sulfate
Hair Growth Tips
- Do not use rubber bands or metal clips on the hair.
- Do not brush wet hair.
- Air dry hair whenever possible.
- Wear hear up whenever possible
- Extend time between shampoos as long as possible.
- Avoid chemical processes.
- Use natural boar-bristle brushes.
- Do not use very hot water when rinsing.
- Add crushed garlic cloves to your conditioner and deep condition to stop hair shedding.
- Use Miconzole Nitrate (yes, vaginal yeast infection cream like Monistat) for thinning edges and bald spots.
All you beautiful woman out there worried about a bad hair day, no need to fret, use these tips and your hair will be so healthy and amazing, that even you will start to love Bed Head!